I CAN’T SEEM TO FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
The recruitment process can be highly intensive and disruptive for your business. Make sure that at the end of it, you are welcoming the best person for the job into your organisation. We can help set-up and manage your recruitment process to free up your time and give you confidence about the outcome.
GET RECRUITMENT RIGHT
The recruitment process involves many steps towards finding the right fit for your role. You’ll need to tick all of these boxes to get the best outcome:
- Produce accurate and well-considered job descriptions
- Write stand-out, accurate and complete job ads
- Consider recruiting from within
- Work with recruitment agencies effectively
- Screen for both personality fit as well as technical expertise and experience
- Consider psychometric testing and screening tools
- Understand awards and remuneration
- Develop complete and enforceable employment contracts
- Create a positive and comprehensive onboarding experience
There’s a lot at stake when it comes to recruitment. Finding the right people to fill your roles isn’t just about getting work done. It’s about enhancing the productivity, positivity and success of every employee in your company.
We can help you:
- Develop a winning recruitment strategy
- Attract and select the right people
- Produce the job profiles, descriptions and documentation you need
AVOID THE RISKS
Recruitment can be a time consuming and expensive process. It can be very frustrating and even damaging to your business if you make the wrong selection.
Some of the common recruitment mistakes employers make include:
- Not including sufficient information or not thinking through the brief in detail
- Hiring only based on technical experience and skills, rather than “fit” for the team and organisation
- Expecting too much too soon from the new candidate, without a suitable onboarding process
If you are not sure what to do, the best course of action is to get advice from a professional.
WE CAN HELP
HR on Call is here to help. We work with small and medium-sized businesses that need simple, practical solutions and support.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat.